Contact Info / Websites
First of all, it is great to have my game on the front page! I know that a bit of that has to be from a lack of reviews, but it is still a nice sight nonetheless.
I just published an update for Psychopomp, improving:
- Sprite flickering and jittering (should be gone).
- Platforms, in every possible way.
- The splash screen (mine anyway... I can't control the HaxeFlixel one).
- Game lag (most images are now loaded from a single spritesheet).
- Other stuff under-the-hood.
So if you haven't played it yet, now is the perfect time to try it out: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/676880. If you like it, give it a good review so we can keep it on the front page. If you don't like it... uh...
So with that, I will be moving on. My next project will be Among the Crowd: a kind of experimental top-down mystery/shooter/avoidance/escape game. Details will come later, once there is actually something to show. Right now, I'm fleshing out the idea and working on a better foundation for my future projects than the standard HaxeFlixel template. More to follow...